Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good News!

The McKean clan will be uniting in Raleigh, NC again this summer to celebrate the May Birthdays (nephew Harrison, my mother's and my own) also we will get to celebrate being one big, happy family. That involves lots of wrestling, screaming, and chasing between the two family dogs, a 5year old, 2 year old, myself, and my brother. I leave our ages out intentionally.

We will also walk, read, laugh, sleep, eat, and generally have the grandest time. My sister started this tradition 5, ahem almost 6 years ago, when Harrison was born. And I see it lasting forever. :) We have a new location to celebrate at, but due to the celebrity of the McKean family, it remain an undisclosed location. Ha, ok so it's just that our plans are not final...

Anyway, I am super pumped because my brother confirmed his reservation in the nut house with the rest of us today. Yay yay!

I am officially starting the count down until I arrive in Raleigh on May 27th. 43 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment