Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life List

Life List (in no particular order)

Take motorcycle safety course and learn to ride
Learn to drive a stick shift, well
Do part time work at a cake shop or bakery
Attend an Olympic Games
Live closer to my family
Stop by my sister’s house for girl’s night
Attend Bible study
Visit the UK
Run a half-marathon
Go to Romania
Visit the great artworks of Itlay, touch the water in Venice
Do a volunteer trip/vacation
Plant a garden
Swim with dolphins in a natural setting
Take a floral course with my Dad
Attend an NCAA Basketball game or tourney with my Dad and Brother
Learn to quilt, ask my Mom for help
Design my wedding dress
Devote more time to my artwork
Visit Santa Fe
See a Georgia O’Keeffe painting in real life
Do therapy dog training and volunteer at hospitals and nursing homes
Coach High School Girl’s Basketball
Run, bike, or swim for a cause
Collect antique china place settings
Visit all of the National Parks
Rock climb
Get a tattoo
Go back to France
Learn how to do Calligraphy
Buy jet skis
Design a font
Live near a lake
Camp at least twice a year
Do not judge people
Do not complain
Train a dog to do agility trails
Listen better
Be spontaneous
Watch all of the Friends seasons
Design my Christmas Card
Learn CSS and web design
Work or volunteer with a wedding planner
Be a florist
Be the ‘cool’ aunt
Quit caring what other people think
Live in Colorado
Visit Washington State often
Take a pole dancing class
Get buff biceps
Skydive
Have a house with a library
Expand my vocabulary
Be more patient
Improve my relationships
Be more confident
Write more snail mail
Volunteer in an orphanage
Improve my flexibility
Be the change I want to see in the world
Speak out and up for what I believe in
Work in a design studio
Have someone have a crush on me
Get laser hair removal
Take a woodworking course
Do boot camp for a day…just to see if I could do it mentally
Make a friend that is a senior citizen
Eat more food that is locally grown and organic
Take a cruise
Drive a tractor
Be a living example of a moral/fair person

Goals that I have reached
Bale Hale – July 2009
Learn to Shoot a gun – March 2010
Sleep on the couch - 2008
Learn to Ride a horse – 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment