Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

2011 should be the start of an entrepreneurial year for me. I picked up the book "Nudge" to learn some more about making positives decisions for my life, health, career, and empowering myself to become the confident business owner I want to be later in life.

I don't believe in resolutions, but I do believe in developing goals, motivating myself and inspiring others. The New Year is a perfect time, as any time is, to start learning and being more open to experience, risk, and education to become a better human on and for the earth.

I am looking forward to 2011 for all the opportunities and experiences that it will hold for me, my family, and friends. I want to focus on building relationships and maintaining all the important ones my life is already blessed with.

I've experienced and learned so much in 2010. I am blessed to have lived through another successful year. Good luck and blessing to everyone in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. I think that not having a resolution is a great idea! This year I have decided to take it easy and enjoy the little pleasures... and if I add any more major life events to the list I think mom will explode! :) My moto is Smile, Breathe, Go Slowly (thank you ZenHabits for letting me borrow your moto).

    I clicked through to Amazon and looked at this book. Looks pretty interesting. Let me know if you would recommend it after you finish reading.

    Hope 2011 is great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin. I think that's a good motto. I am very into relishing simple pleasures, the small things that matter in life.

    Good luck in 2011 with Tanner and Chad. :)

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete