Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas in Maui


So is 80 degrees and this is what my house looks like. I miss the COLD winter season TERRIBLY. It truly isn't the same, like Macaulay Culkin says in Home Alone 2: 

Kevin McCallister: Why do we have to go to Florida? There's no Christmas trees in Florida. 

Kate McCallister: Kevin, what is it with you and Christmas trees? 
Kevin McCallister: How could you have Christmas without a Christmas tree, Mom? 

Well I feel that way about Christmas and cold weather. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caroline! I am sending some cold weather wishes your way. We have about six inches of fresh snow. Of course, our water is frozen (I wish our water well was in Hawaii), so that's a cold weather bummer. Today was Tanner's first snow... watching him see things for the first time makes me appreciate it all a little more. You are coming home for the holidays? Enjoy some of that warm weather for me!

    ReplyDelete