Friday, May 7, 2010

Simple Pleasures: Outdoor Showers

This isn't the most private outdoor shower I have used (it's great to rinse of sand and dirt) but since I grew up using them on vacations to get sand and grim off of me from Lake Erie, I was pretty excited to find our new place in Hawaii had an outdoor shower, with hot water no less!

It takes me back to my childhood and the comfort of warm water, family, and vacation. I have to say I am a pretty fortunate to be able to live a vacation everyday that I am in Hawaii. This place is growing on me.

I am also looking forward to my month on the East Coast. My sister will be showing us her family's new lake house and guess what, they installed an outdoor shower. I'm not the only one that adores those memories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment