Thursday, May 13, 2010

Power of Prayer and Positive Thought

Chad, my boyfriend, had a family health emergency, (I am much more attached to this situation than this ambiguous sentence would imply but if I get in too deep my emotions will cloud my point) recently and he has since flown home to be at the hospital where his father is recovering.

I, however, have come into the role of sending updates to everyone that Tommy's life (Chad's father) has touched . However, I know about about a 1/3 of the people that Tommy does. The outpouring of support, prayer and thought has been monumental and humbling.

I cannot express the feeling that comes over me when I see how connected human beings come to fight fear, negativity, and hope for the healing powers of God to go into the hands of a medical staff.

I continue to pray for Tommy and know his loved ones (all 300,000 of them) will too and Tommy will continue on the road to recovery.

The love for him is a blessing that he has sowed and reaped himself. Tommy is an example of how to treat people and how people will treat you, if respected and accepted as they are, which Tommy has down to an art, a character himself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment