Saturday, February 5, 2011

Goal: New Recipe a Week

Since cooking is something that I notoriously "hated" so shortly ago and now love with equal fervor I have decided to learn more recipes and cooking techniques.

My latest goal is to make at least one new recipe a week to add to my repertoire of foods I can make and to save Chad and I, both from getting bored with the everyday grind of making meals. I also hope to learn new ways to cook and how to make things even healthier.

I am focusing on dinners right now but may shift to breakfast as toast, eggs over easy, and oatmeal is getting pretty dang old!

I am currently leafing through my own cook books, those borrowed from the public library and my go to recipe site to find some good new recipes and meal ideas. I promise to post any new recipes that I try and find to be delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment